(with either a king bed or two twin beds)
Our most popular room! Space and luxury are the defining attributes of the Deluxe Stateroom. The preferred choice of first-class travelers back in the day, the Deluxe Stateroom also includes a large built-in headboard with bookshelves, as well as operable portholes. The rich polished wood and Art Deco décor give guests a 1930’s feel without ever sacrificing the convenience of modern amenities. Additionally, several of our King Deluxe Staterooms are on the starboard side and include beautiful Long Beach Harbor views.
- King-size bed (or two Twin beds) with plush pillow-top mattresses
- Operable portholes
- Some may include a sitting area with a table and two chairs*
- 32” LCD flat screen TV with satellite and Pay-Per-View movies
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Mini-fridge (available upon request for a fee)
- Relaxing Green Tea & Willow Archive products
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway bed is available (upon request)
- Authentic Art Deco mirror and original built-in storage
- Built-in Art Deco headboard with bookshelf
*No two rooms are alike. Room may differ from photo. Starboard rooms available at an additional cost.