The Queen Mary's Update On COVID-19
Updated April 2, 2020
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community is our highest priority. We are following protocols to comply with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and our local agency guidelines while reinforcing best hygiene and sanitation practices aboard.
The Queen Mary Hotel is open with our modified hours of operation listed below.
Updated Hotel Hours of Operation
General Admission and Guided Tours:
Temporarily suspended until further notice.
8:00am – 2:00pm
For the safety of everyone in our community, we ask that you please:
- Avoid close contact with others if you or a member of your household are sick or feeling unwell.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw tissues in the trash, and immediately wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid shaking hands and use alternate greeting methods
Any changes and updates to hours of operation will be announced on our website and through social media (@thequeenmary).
Be well and stay healthy. We will provide updates as we get any revised guidance from public health officials.