When the Queen Mary epitomized luxury ocean travel, she raised the bar for customer service and satisfaction. Although the ship no longer crosses the Atlantic Ocean, our dedication to customer service has never wavered. From the moment you step onto our famed wooden decks to check in, to the moment you depart, we guarantee you will receive nothing but first-class treatment. With so many different things to see and do aboard the Queen Mary, getting around the ship may seem daunting. Please do not hesitate to ask anyone of our crewmembers for assistance. We want your experience aboard the Queen Mary to be one that you'll never forget.
- Guided Tours, Shows and Exhibits
- Ship Model Gallery included in all hotel purchases
- Fitness center
- Charming boutiques and shops
- Pet-friendly hotel for dogs under 25lbs. Dogs above 25lbs are subject to ship manager's discretion. (Pet Fee: $125 flat rate)
- Special hotel parking is located adjacent to the entrance of the ship
- Self-parking is $30/night and valet parking is $35/night
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Checkout is at 11:00 AM
- Historic Preservation Fee, $18.95 per room, per night, which includes the following:
- Complimentary wireless internet
- 2 bottled waters
- Complimentary use of the fitness center
- Complimentary historic souvenir
- Full museum access
- $10.00 guided day tours (subject to availability)
- Advance full price guided day tours can be purchased here.
- 100% of this fee is going back into restoration of the historic Queen Mary
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Authentic Art Deco dècor
- Original rich wood panelling from all over the world
- Original art work
- Wi-Fi internet
- Hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- Private bathrooms that include Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities
ADA ACCESSIBLE ROOMS
Hearing and mobility accessible rooms are available.
Please check room features while booking and select the ADA amenities that fit your needs.