Your Fear is About to Get Real!
Welcome to the most authentically haunted Halloween experience in all of Southern California! Before you arrive at the Queen Mary there is some important information we would like to share with you prior to your visit to Dark Harbor:
- Dark Harbor opens at 7:00pm.
- Make your night even more enjoyable by upgrading your ticket to an Ultimate SCREAM Experience Ticket, VIP Admission Ticket or by adding a Fast Fright or Evil Express pass to help bypass some of the lines. All upgrades are available on site while supplies last.
- Please make sure you have your tickets printed out or have a clearly readable barcode available for scanning on your mobile device prior to entering the entrance queue.
BEFORE YOU HAVE THE FRIGHT OF YOUR LIFE AT DARK HARBOR,
COME ABOARD THE LEGENDARY QUEEN MARY!
Your Dark Harbor ticket will grant admission onto the Queen Mary from 4:00pm to 9:00pm on the night of your valid ticket. Tours, exhibits and attractions are an additional fee during regular operating hours. Please note that Dark Harbor does not allow re-entry. If you would like to visit the Queen Mary, be sure to visit the ship first before going into Dark Harbor.
WHAT IS THE SITUATION WITH PARKING?
OFFSITE PARKING OPTION: We have several different locations available to you for just $25.00 per vehicle. A FREE shuttle will be available for guests to take from the parking location to Dark Harbor and return back to their parking location after a night of fear.
ARE THERE INS AND OUTS?
- No, there are no ins and outs.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
- Rain or shine, Dark Harbor will be open!
WILL THERE BE FOOD AND BEVERAGES AVAILABLE INSIDE DARK HARBOR?
- Yes, Dark Harbor features a variety of concession food and beverage options, from snacks to dinner. The RIP Lounge features an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet for V.I.P. ticket holders only. Dark Harbor features 12 themed bar experiences and 1 Whiskey Tasting Room. A variety of alcoholic beverages from beer to mixed drinks are served. Last Call is 75 minutes prior to event close nightly.
WILL THERE BE A VEGETARIAN OPTION?
- We will have a variety of food for sale, including some vegetarian options.
WHAT ITEMS ARE RESTRICTED?
- The following is a list posted of prohibited items for this event: Instruments, Knives/Weapons, Over-sized wallet chains, Pepper Spray, Outside Food & Beverages, Chairs, Bota Bags/Camelpaks, Umbrellas, Blankets, Pets (Service Pets OK), Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia, Colors or Club Patches, Masks or Costumes, Coolers, Professional Cameras, Motorized Bikes or Scooters (ADA ok), Laser Pointers, Markers or Pens.
Confiscated items will not be returned.
The Queen Mary abides by a zero-tolerance drug policy, detection will result in access to Dark Harbor being denied and removal from the property. Please respect regulations. Please contact any security or Dark Harbor employee for the location of First Aid if medical attention is needed.
By purchasing a ticket: For your safety, you are agreeing to submit to a full body pat-down before entering Dark Harbor. Persons that refuse to comply with the search policy will be refused entry into the event. Illegal items will be confiscated. No items will be held by Security or staff. If you are bringing prescription medication, make sure the name on the label matches the name on your ID, and authorized personnel will clear it at the entry gate.
- Fighting will not be tolerated at Dark Harbor.
- No refunds or exchanges.
ARE COSTUMES ALLOWED?
- No. Costumes, masks, and props are strictly prohibited. Halloween and Dia de los Muertos are the only exceptions. We welcome costumes without masks or props on Halloween night (October 31) and on Dia de los Muertos (November 1) and for our annual Costume Ball & Contest.
Costumes for can be registered onsite upon entry.
IS THE EVENT WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE?
- Dark Harbor is an intense and scary Halloween experience at the Queen Mary. Due to the nature of the historic ship and surrounding facilities, some locations are not wheelchair accessible. Our Guests in a wheelchair may enjoy the mazes of Deadrise, Intrepid, and Circus, as well as the 4D Theater*, the Meat Locker Bar, Big Top Experience Bar, and live entertainment. Please note the mazes of Feast, Lullaby, and B340, as well as the RIP Lounge, are not wheelchair accessible.
*Additional fee may apply
MAY I BRING MY SERVICE ANIMAL?
- Yes, service animals are permitted.
For more information check out our FAQs page HERE!