Dark Hour is an exciting cocktail hour and backstage experience with the main cast monsters and producer of Dark Harbor, and is held on select nights: October 11, 18, 25, and 31. There is limited ticket availability for each evening. Upon entering the Dark Hour lair located on board the Queen Mary, you’ll be offered a rare chance to mingle and take pictures with all the main cast monsters, and enjoy spooky food and hors d’oeuvres with cocktails available for purchase.
Dark Hour: A Look Behind the Screams!
October 11, 18, 25, and 31 | 5:30PM - 6:45PM
October 31st is ALL SOLD OUT, only 2 dates (18th & 25th) remain! Get them before they're gone!
You can then participate in a Q+A session with the producer of Dark Harbor, after which you will be escorted to an exclusive balcony viewing of the 7pm Dark Harbor gate opening...a rare treat to view the rush from above! Then it’s off to have the fright of your life at Dark Harbor with enviable Evil Express line entry into all of the mazes. And did we mention your ticket includes on-site parking at Dark Harbor?
- On-site parking at Dark Harbor
- General Admission to Dark Harbor
- Evil Express (the fastest) entry into all six mazes
- Admission to Dark Hour event from 5:30 – 6:45pm (entry begins at 5:00 pm)
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and spooky treats
- Q&A with the producer of Dark Harbor
- Photo ops with all signature monsters
- Behind the scenes viewing of the opening ceremony
Tickets are $180 online in advance.
Available in limited supply for each date: October 11, 18, 25, 31.