QUEEN MARY PASSPORT
Your Introduction to the Queen Mary
Get your ticket to board the Queen Mary and get an up close and personal look at the legendary ship with this introduction to the world famous ocean-liner.
QUEEN MARY PASSPORT INCLUDES:
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- 4-D Theater screening - The ship's newest attraction is a 121-seat theater offering a 3-D viewing experience with 4-D effects such as wind and scents.
- Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.
- Ghosts & Legends Show - Find out why the Queen Mary is known as “the haunted ship” in this interactive, special effects adventure.
- Access to the Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibit
- Access to the Ship Model Gallery
TICKET INFORMATION - BUY ONLINE AND SAVE:
General Admission: $27 online/$29 at the box office
Child (4-11): $17.50 online/$19.50 at the box office
Parking: $18/day, $20/overnight, $22/valet parking (Subject to change based on Special Event schedule here.)
Map: The Queen Mary can get confusing. Download our map and bring it with you!
(Military, AAA and Senior Discounts available at BOX OFFICE ONLY)
Group of 15 or more may call 562-499-1623 for discounted group rates.
Please note: Due to the historic nature of the vessel, not all area are easily accessible by guests with mobility issues.