QUEEN MARY PASSPORT
Your Introduction to the Queen Mary
Get your ticket to board the Queen Mary and get an up close and personal look at the legendary ship with this introduction to the world famous ocean-liner.
QUEEN MARY PASSPORT INCLUDES:
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- 4-D Theater screening - The ship's newest attraction is a 121-seat theater offering a 3-D viewing experience with 4-D effects such as wind and scents.
- Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.
- Choice of:
- The Glory Days Historical Tour - You’ve heard the stories, the myths and legends, but now get the straight scoop about the majestic Queen Mary.
- Haunted Encounters - See why the Queen Mary was listed by Time magazine as one of the Top 10 Most Haunted Places in America.
- Access to the Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibit
- Alcatraz: Life on the Rock - This 3,000 square foot exhibit is an ideal way for families, students and visitors to get a real feel for the history of and the fascination with Alcatraz.
- Access to the Ship Model Gallery
- Access to the new exhibition "Passion for Painting: The Art of Winston Churchill"
TICKET INFORMATION - BUY ONLINE AND SAVE:
General Admission: $27 online/$29 at the box office
Child (4-11): $17.50 online/$19.50 at the box office
Parking: $18/day, $20/overnight, $22/valet parking (Subject to change based on Special Event schedule here.)
Map: The Queen Mary can get confusing. Download our map and bring it with you!
(Military, AAA and Senior Discounts available at BOX OFFICE ONLY)
Group of 15 or more may call 562-499-1623 for discounted group rates.
Please note: Due to the historic nature of the vessel, not all area are easily accessible by guests with mobility issues.