THE ULTIMATE QUEEN MARY EXPERIENCE
GRAND VOYAGE PASSPORT
- A ticket to board The Queen Mary
- (Closed for refurbishment through April) Diana: Legacy of a Princess Exhibit - A priceless collection associated with Princess Diana and the Royal Family.
- The Glory Days Historical Tour - You’ve heard the stories, the myths and legends, but now get the straight scoop about the majestic Queen Mary.
- Haunted Encounters - See why the Queen Mary was listed by Time magazine as one of the Top 10 Most Haunted Places in America.
- Self Guided Audio Tour - Tour (1.5-2 hours) the Queen Mary at your own pace with our comprehensive Audio Tour. Learn the history of the Queen Mary while strolling the decks with our exclusive Queen Mary headset.
- 4-D Theater screening - The ship's newest attraction is a 121-seat theater offering a 3-D viewing experience with 4-D effects such as wind and scents.
- Access to the Ship Model Gallery
- Access to the Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibits
TICKET INFORMATION - AVAILABLE AT BOX OFFICE:
General Admission: $48 at the box office
Child (4-11): $38.50 at the box office
Parking: $18/day, $22/overnight, $27/valet parking (Subject to change based on Special Event schedule here.)
Map: The Queen Mary can get confusing. Download our map and bring it with you!
(Military, AAA and Senior Discounts available at BOX OFFICE ONLY)
Group of 15 or more may call 562-499-1623 for discounted group rates.
Please note: Due to the historic nature of the vessel we are unable to guarantee access to any specific room or location on our tours, Also not all areas are easily accessible by guests with mobility issues.