(with either a king bed or two twin beds)
Located in the heart of the ship, the Inside Staterooms are perfect for quiet relaxation after a full day exploring the ship and seeing the sights of downtown Long Beach. These windowless rooms are larger than the average cruise ship cabin and offer the maximum in rest and relaxation. Adorned with original artwork from the ship’s heyday, as well as authentic Art Deco built-ins, these rooms also include all the modern comforts one would expect to find at a contemporary hotel. Of course, with so many things to see and do aboard the Queen Mary we doubt you’ll be spending much time in your Stateroom anyway.
- iPod docking stations and alarm clock
- 32” LCD flat screen TV with satellite and Pay-Per-View movies
- Plush pillow-top mattresses
- Wi-Fi Internet available
- Mini-fridge (available upon request for a fee)
- Relaxing Green Tea & Willow Archive products
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
*Inside Stateroom with King Bed is not an original stateroom and may not include wood paneling or original Art Deco built-ins. No two rooms are alike. Room may differ from photo.