Event Date and Time: Sept 10, 2016 , Doors Open at 12pm (Performance starts at 1PM)
• Entertainment begins at 1PM
• No Re-Entry into the Event
• We want all of our guests to enjoy their time at the Queen Mary; if you should need assistance during your visit please see an attendant at the entrance to the Waterfront Events Park or at the Guest Service tent inside the event.
• All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges
• Parking is $30 per car. Please arrive early for best chance of on site parking.
• Information on the AquaLink, Aquabus as well as public transportation options and directions from all major freeways can be found here .
• Take the Long Beach Transit Passport Shuttle! Click here for information regarding the City of Long Beach’s Transit system.
• Work off those hot dog calories and ride your bike. Bike racks are available at the ship – bring a head light if you’re riding after dark, get home safely, wear a helmet. Long Beach Bike Information.
On Site Assistance
If you should need assistance during the event please visit our Guest Service tent near the VIP Lounge Entrance.
The Following Items are NOT Allowed
No Canopies or Easy Ups
No Lawn Chairs
No Chains/Chain Wallets
No Outside Food or Beverages
No Camel Packs
No Video Cameras
No Professional Cameras/DSLR
No Audio Recording Devices
No Bota Bag or Canteen
No Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
All prohibited items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned or saved.
Food/Beverage and other items sold at the venue
No Refunds or Exchanges
Everyone subject to search upon entry
Tickets being picked up at Will Call will require matching photo I.D.
Access to the Queen Mary Ship:
Shoreline Jam Ticket holders will be able to board the Queen Mary before 10PM.