Thank you for choosing to celebrate Independence Day aboard the World Famous Queen Mary.
Event Time: 2– 11PM
• Guests are encouraged to arrive early.
• Entertainment begins at 2PM – please see the programming schedule for more information.
• We want all of our guests to enjoy their time aboard the majestic Queen Mary, if you should need assistance during the event please see NO Refunds or Exchanges
• Information on the AquaLink, Aquabus as well as public transportation options and directions from all major freeways can be found here .
• Take the Long Beach Transit Passport Shuttle! Click here for information regarding the City of Long Beach’s Transit system.
• Work off those hot dog calories and ride your bike. Bike racks are available at the ship – bring a head light if you’re riding after dark, get home safely, wear a helmet. Long Beach Bike Information.
• Bridge Closures: The Queens Way bridge is subject to closure depending on traffic, please arrive early.
On Site Assistance
If you should need assistance during the event please visit one of our Guest Service stations – one in the Carnival Area and two on the Promenade Deck of the ship.
Magic Memories Photo packages are available for purchase, including a digital download option, on the Promenade Deck near Passenger Information.
• Pre Sale Parking cut off is 12am on July 3.
General Parking $20
Preferred Parking $25
Please arrive early for best chance of on site parking. Parking at The Queen Mary will SELL OUT.
Alternate parking is available off-site at the following location at a cost of $15 per day (no overnight parking available, no vehicles higher than 7’ clearance):
• 200 & 300 Oceangate Long Beach, CA 90802 (Map)
Free Shuttle service will be provided from the off-site parking locations to the Queen Mary on a continuous basis from 1PM – 12AM, with the last bus departing PRE FIREWORKS at 8:15PM. Please be in line for the last pick-up from the Queen Mary to the off-site parking no later than 11PM.
• Upgrades to VIP ($99) are available onsite based on availability.
• Quick bite food and beverages will be available for purchase at numerous themed concession locations.
• Outside Food & Beverages are not permitted.
• Each of our restaurants will operate on a first-come, first-served basis for EVENT GUESTS ONLY.
The Queen Mary will open all of her restaurants for extended hours to celebrate the holiday with All-American themed menus:
- 1950s Nifty Fifties Buffet ( MENU ): 2-8PM (1PM early seating for hotel guests)$39 adults, $19 children ages 3-11 (includes food and tax, excludes beverages and gratuity) presale available by calling (877) 342-0742,walk up based on availability.
- Sir Winston's: 4:30-9PM (dinner), $110 per person (includes food and tax, excludes beverages and gratuity) presale available by calling (877) 342-0742, walk up based on availability.
- Promenade Cafe: 6:30AM – 11PM (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Walk up only.
- Chelsea Chowder House: 3PM – 10PM (lunch, dinner) Walk up only.
- The Tea Room: 12pm – 6pm (lunch) Call 562-499-1657 for reservations.
- Observation Bar: 11:30AM – 2AM (lunch, dinner) Walk up only.
- In Room Dining: 6:30AM – 1AM (breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night dining).
Tours & Attractions
For the All-American Fourth of July, the usual Queen Mary passport packages will not be available; however select tours will be available for purchase à la carte at the Queen Mary box office and tour center.
The Following Items are NOT Allowed
• NO Instruments
• NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
• NO Chains / Chain Wallets
• NO Outside Food & Beverages
• NO Camelpacks
• NO Tents
• NO Flags
• NO Chairs
• NO Stuffed Animals
• NO Pets
• NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Colors – NO Patches
All prohibited items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned or saved.
• The ship is closed to those not holding a valid July 4th ticket