Thank you for choosing to celebrate Independence Day aboard the World Famous Queen Mary.
Event Time: 2– 10PM
• The ship opens to All-American 4th of July ticket holders at 2PM – please see the Map and Programming Schedule for more information.
• We want all of our guests to enjoy their time aboard the majestic Queen Mary; if you should need assistance during the event please visit one of the Queen Mary Guest Service Tents located in the Carnival Area outside the Victorian Village or the aft end of the Promenade Deck aboard the ship
General On-Site Parking: $20
Parking at The Queen Mary will SELL OUT.
We encourage arriving early for best chance of on-site parking or arriving by taxi/rideshare.
• Information on the AquaLink, Aquabus as well as public transportation options and directions from all major Freeways - Please Click Here.
• Take the Long Beach Transit Passport Shuttle! Click here for information regarding the City of Long Beach’s Transit system.
• Work off those hot dog calories and ride your bike. Bike racks are available at the ship – bring a head light if you’re riding after dark, get home safely, wear a helmet. Long Beach Bike Information.
• Bridge Closures: The Queens Way bridge is subject to closure depending on traffic, please arrive early.
On Site Assistance
If you should need assistance during the event please visit one of our Guest Service stations –located in the Carnival Area outside the Victorian Village or the aft end of the Promenade Deck aboard the ship.
Magic Memories Photo packages are available for purchase, including a digital download option, in the Tour Center located on the Promenade Deck.
• Upgrades to VIP ($99) are available onsite based on availability.
• Quick bite food and beverages will be available for purchase at numerous themed concession locations.
• Outside Food & Beverages are not permitted.
• Each of our restaurants will operate on a first-come, first-served basis for EVENT GUESTS ONLY.
The Queen Mary will open all of her restaurants for extended hours to celebrate the holiday with All-American themed menus:
- Grand Buffet: 5PM-8PM: $50 Adult/$32 Child (3-11) MAKE RESERVATIONS (Before 12PM day of event)
- Sir Winston's: 4:30-9PM (two seatings available for dinner) - MAKE RESERVATIONS (Before 12PM day of event)
First Seating starting at 4:30PM: $119 per person. SEE PRIX FIXE MENU
Second Seating starting at 7:00pm: $139 per person. SEE PRIX FIXE MENU
- Chelsea Chowder House: 6:30PM – 10PM (breakfast, lunch, dinner) Walk up only.
- The Tea Room: 2PM – 7PM (lunch) Walk up only.
- Observation Bar: 11:30AM – 12AM (lunch, dinner) Walk up only.
- In Room Dining: 6:30AM – 11PM (breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night dining).
Tours & Attractions
For the All-American Fourth of July, the usual Queen Mary passport packages will not be available; however select tours will be available for purchase à la carte at the Queen Mary tour center located on Promenade Deck.
The Following Items are NOT Allowed
• NO Instruments
• NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
• NO Chains / Chain Wallets
• NO Outside Food & Beverages
• NO Camelpacks
• NO Tents
• NO Flags
• NO Chairs
• NO Stuffed Animals
• NO Selfie Sticks
• NO Pets
• NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Colors – NO Patches
All prohibited items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned or saved.
• The ship is closed to those not holding a valid July 4th ticket