Thank you for choosing to celebrate Independence Day aboard the World Famous Queen Mary.
Time: 12– 11PM
• Guests are encouraged to arrive early.
• Entertainment begins at 12PM – please see the programming schedule for more information.
• Information on the AquaLink, Aquabus as well as public transportation options and directions from all major freeways can be found here .
• Take the Long Beach Transit Passport Shuttle! Click here for information regarding the City of Long Beach’s Transit system.
• Work off those hot dog calories and ride your bike. Bike racks are available at the ship – bring a head light if you’re riding after dark, get home safely, wear a helmet. Long Beach Bike Information.
• Bridge Closures: The Queens Way bridge is subject to closure depending on traffic, please arrive early.
• Parking at The Queen Mary is SOLD OUT. Alternate parking is available off-site at the following locations at a cost of $15 per day (no overnight parking available:
• 100 Oceangate Long Beach, CA 90802 (Map)
• 200 & 300 Oceangate Long Beach, CA 90802 (Map)
Free Shuttle service will be provided from the off-site parking locations to the Queen Mary on a continuous basis from 1PM – 12AM, with the last bus departing PRE FIREWORKS at 8:15PM. Please be in line for the last pick-up from the Queen Mary to the off-site parking no later than 11PM.
• Upgrades to VIP are available onsite based on availability.
Food & Beverages
• Quick bite food and beverages will be available for purchase at numerous themed concession locations.
• Outside Food & Beverages are not permitted.
• Restaurant Dining Aboard the Queen Mary is reserved for EVENT GUESTS ONLY on July 4th.
The Queen Mary will open all of her restaurants for extended hours to celebrate the holiday with All-American themed menus.
Each of our restaurants will operate on a first-come, first-served basis for EVENT GUESTS ONLY.
• Promenade Cafe: 6:30AM - 10PM (breakfast, lunch, dinner - menu )
• Chelsea Chowder House: 3 - 10PM (lunch, dinner - menu )
• Sir Winston's: 5-7:30PM first seating ( menu ) / 8PM-close second seating ( menu ).
• The Tea Room: 11AM - 9PM (lunch)
• Observation Bar: 11:30AM – CLOSE (lunch, dinner)
• In Room Dining: 7AM - 1AM (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• All-American Buffet ( menu ): 4-8PM (lunch, dinner)
• All-American Quick Bite Stations: 12PM –CLOSE (lunch, dinner) 3 BBQ Joints, 3 Pizza Pits, 3 Route 66 Diners will be available on the Promenade Deck, Sun Deck and Sports Deck.
You Matter Bike Tour
Three Wounded Veteran riders will arrive in Long Beach at the Queen Mary on July 4 at 11AM. Meet up and ride in to support their cause. At 11:30AM, The Queen Mary’s All-American 4th of July Party will kick off with the raising of a very special American Flag - delivered by the You Matter Bike Tour warriors whom carried the flag the 5,000 miles from the Intrepid, and raised by Commodore Everette Hoard in salute of their accomplishments and in honor of ALL of our American Troops & Veterans on this glorious Independence Day.
The Following Items are NOT Allowed
• NO Instruments
• NO Knives / Weapons Etc.
• NO Chains / Chain Wallets
• NO Outside Food & Beverages
• NO Camelpacks
• NO Tents
• NO Flags
• NO Refunds Or Exchanges
• NO Chairs
• NO Stuffed Animals
• NO Pets
• NO Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Colors – NO Patches
All prohibited items that are surrendered or confiscated will not be returned or saved.
• The ship is closed to those not holding a valid July 4th ticket