What is the situation with parking?
NEW PARKING OPTIONS THIS YEAR FOR DARK HARBOR!
Now you have three options for parking when coming to get the ship scared out of you at Dark Harbor.
FASTEST SERVICE by parking at the Aquarium of the Pacific Parking Structure and taking the all-new Dark Harbor Express operated by the Aqua Link.
For a great price of $3.00 per hour or a maximum of $16.00 per vehicle (CASH AND CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED) you get to take advantage of this convenient and easy parking option:
- A cheaper parking price than at the Queen Mary parking lot.
- Convenient access in and out of the parking structure at the Aquarium of the Pacific located at 99 Golden Shore, Long Beach, CA 90802.
- Board the Dark Harbor Express boat service (operated by Aqua Link at Dock 4 or Dock 6 in Rainbow Harbor - Just across from Chili's Restaurant) near the Aquarium of the Pacific for your short boat ride over to the Queen Mary.
- Dark Harbor Express is the fastest and most scenic way to get to the Queen Mary and avoid the traffic going into the Queen Mary parking lot.
- Roundtrip fee aboard the Dark Harbor Express is FREE with a valid Dark Harbor ticket.
- Dark Harbor Express service will operate from 6:00pm to 1:30am on each Dark Harbor date.
- Parking fee will be collected upon exiting the structure. LOST TICKETS WILL BE CHARGED $24.00
An alternative offsite parking option is available at the Long Beach Courthouse with shuttle bus service to the Queen Mary.
For the price of $15.00 per vehicle (CASH ONLY) you can enjoy the following services:
- Long Beach Courthouse is located at 101 Magnolia Avenue in Downtown Long Beach.
- Board a shuttle bus for your complimentary ride over to the Queen Mary.
- While the shuttle is complimentary, the wait times can be long during peak operating hours.
- The shuttle bus will operate from 4:00pm to 1:30am on each Dark Harbor date.
LIMITED PREMIUM PARKING OPTION: If you prefer parking onsite at the Queen Mary there are a limited number of spaces available at a premium price of $20.00 per vehicle:
- Due to the limited number of parking spaces available the Queen Mary onsite parking lot can sellout at any time.
- Oversized vehicles must park at the Queen Mary onsite parking lot.