JACK DANIEL'S DINNER
Jack Daniel's lovers unite.
Join us on Thursday, Nov. 12 at 6PM for the latest Barrel Series installment, our Jack Daniel's tasting dinner in the Queen's Salon aboard the World Famous Queen Mary. This five-course meal is exquisitely prepared and features the finest ingredients available, resulting in an indelible expression of culinary creativity. Enjoy each course with a different liquor designed to match the meal's flavor profile delivering maximum taste. Your culinary journey culminates with an indulgent dessert and a Cohiba Comador cigar on the Verandah Deck, overlooking the Long Beach skyline.
Check out photos from previous years.
The Jack Daniel's Distillery is the oldest registered distillery in the US, and it’s where every drop of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey is still made today. Jack Daniel’s smooth sippin’ Tennessee Whiskey is a completely natural product. It is crafted from pure, iron-free spring water, yeast, and 100% natural whole grains: corn, rye, and barley malt.
Jack Daniel’s distinctive character comes from the way they charcoal mellow their whiskey drop by drop, then aged in handcrafted barrels. Their whisky is ready when they say it's ready - tasters judge on the way it smells, looks and taste.
Our featured Jack Daniel's bottles and cigars include:
- Tennessee Honey – Jack’s first flavored variation offers a one-of-a-kind, naturally smooth blend of Old No. 7 Tennessee whisky and slightly sweet honey liquor. Hints of cinnamon and spice balance this drink, making it very easy to drink. Bet be careful and don’t let the sweet name fool you as this is a 70 proof bottle, so sip and enjoy it chilled on a warm day.
- Tennessee Fire – Let’s light this place up with this 70 proof, 35% ABV cinnamon fire. Jack’s original red-hot cinnamon liqueur is blended with Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, resulting in Jack Fire, a classic spirit delivering a delicious finish.
- Unaged Tennessee Rye - Jeff Arnett’s exploration into the intriguing flavor drawn from premium rye. It's the first time since before Prohibition the Jack Daniel Distillery has used a new grain recipe. Rye has always been part of the Jack Daniel’s Old No. 7 grain bill but it has never been the lead grain until now.
- Rested Tennessee Rye - Jack Daniel's Tennessee Rye has been "resting" quietly in their barrelhouses these past few years and our guests are invited to watch it mature along with this limited release. The spice character from the rye grain remains from the original Unaged Rye, but the barrels have begun to assert their toasted oak and vanilla notes into the rye whiskey.
- Sinatra Select - Bottled at 90 proof, and made with unique "Sinatra Barrels," Jack Daniel’s Sinatra Select pays tribute to Jack’s biggest fan: Mr. Frank Sinatra. These Sinatra barrels have deep grooves on the inside of the staves which exposes the whiskey to extra layers of oak. This imparts a rich amber color, bold character and a pleasant smokiness, followed by an incredibly smooth vanilla finish. Much like Frank himself, this whiskey is one of a kind. Frank Sinatra loved Jack - it was on stage with him every night. And before long, a glass of Jack Daniel’s was as much a part of him as his tuxedo, his fedora and his golden voice. Frank loved Jack so much, he was even laid to rest with a bottle of it. So it seemed only fitting not just to pay tribute, but to share a drink with Frank!
- Sinatra Century – Jack Daniel’s is celebrates the 100th birthday of Hollywood icon Frank Sinatra with Sinatra Century, an extremely limited release whisky, drawn from just 100 barrels and bottled at 100 proof. “The interior grooves of the barrel coax the whiskey to greater depths of white oak and give the whiskey a complexity of flavors – imparting Sinatra Century with a robust and refined taste.”
- Queen Mary Barrel #4 - The fourth edition of the Queen Mary branded Jack Daniel's Barrel will be unveiled as the ship's culinary experts once again trekked the 2,085 miles to Lynchburg, Tenn. and hand-selected a Single Barrel from Jack Daniel's Master Distiller Jeff Arnett . We will introduce the special bottle - sourced only from the Queen Mary's barrel – a Jack Daniel's that will taste like none other, since no two Jack Daniel's barrels are alike.
- Cohiba Comador Cigar - Cohiba Comador is the superstar of the Cohiba line. A superstar, meaning that it was developed by Cohiba in partnership with rap superstar Jay-Z. The Cohiba Comadore is hand crafted in the Dominican Republic and blends premium tobaccos from regions in Central America and the Caribbean. Each leaf is aged for four years, including a final year of maturation in Dominican rum barrels. Encased in a rich, high-quality Connecticut Havana wrapper, sun grown in the fertile Connecticut River Valley, which is well-known for producing the most lavish tobacco of the world, the Cohiba Comador is a tribute to the enduring art of cigar making, and a prize that guarantees high-class indulgence and sophisticated enjoyment.
The Queen Mary Barrel Series is for true spirit aficionados. We invite you to Eat, Drink and be 'Mary.' Tickets for this incredible tasting dinner are $130 per dinner.
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter to avoid missing out on events like this. Click here for our e-news and social media info.