Plan Your Reunion
Planning a high school or college reunion? For over 70 years the Queen Mary has been a favorite destination to gather with old friends and make new ones.
Ideal Reunion Venue in Long Beach
With over 80,000 square feet of banquet and event space in 14 remarkable Art Deco salons, the Queen Mary is the perfect place to host a high school or college reunion, family reunion or even fraternity or sorority get together.
Convenient Downtown Long Beach Location
Situated on 45 waterfront acres, conveniently located between LAX and the Long Beach Airport and near the Long Beach Convention Center, the Queen Mary offer unparalleled coastal views and ocean breezes and provides a bounty of activities for guests, such as daily tours, unique shops and exhibits, a full-service spa, fitness center, and of course, the Queen Mary Museum.
Award-Winning Catering and Fine-Dining
The Queen Mary’s award-winning culinary staff creates innovative banquet cuisine for groups from 10 to 5,000. We also feature several restaurants onboard, ranging from fine dining at Sir Winston’s Restaurant & Lounge or Chelsea Chowder House & Bar to casual American fare at the Promenade Café.
Queen Mary Event Space
- 80,000 square feet of event space in 14 Art Deco salons
- 45,000 square foot Tri-Level Exhibit Hall
- 70,000 square foot Queen Mary Dome
- Outdoor Queen Mary Events Park
- Award-winning on-site catering and on board dining options
- Full-service on-site AV production company
- High-speed wireless and wired Internet access
- 346 original first-class Staterooms